Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04068 BRL / BDT
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,976 (Taka 73,149) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)