Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36168 BRL / ZMW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 10% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,100 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 5,485 (15,166 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salvador costs R$ 0.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Des Moines, Iowa costs $2.54 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (39 minutes ago)