Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.988 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,363 (S/. 2,391) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)