Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.962 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,914 (S/. 3,031) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (40 minutes ago)