Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16574 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,069 (Mex$ 12,486) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)