Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15625 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,608 (Mex$ 10,290) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)