Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.006 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 13% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,986 (S/. 3,963) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)