Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.110 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,785 (S/. 4,310) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)