Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.966 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 16% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,205 (S/. 4,355) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)