Cost of living comparison between Chiba, Japan and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.03040 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 86% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 30,246 (¥995,093) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (30 minutes ago)