Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03046 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 107% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 35,179 (¥1,155,095) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 17,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)