Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02810 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 98% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 30,964 (¥1,101,857) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)