Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03328 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 30,818 (¥926,122) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 17,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamilton costs BD$0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 189,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Córdoba costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)