Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03273 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 33,064 (¥1,010,313) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 19,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)