Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02790 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 36,278 (¥1,300,511) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)