Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11613 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,261 (36,690 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,100 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (37 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)