Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09112 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,792 (41,616 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)