Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08752 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,232 (36,926 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)