Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.12405 BRL / UAH
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 366 (2,952₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)