Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46307 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,514 (元5,430) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)