Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.406 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,920 (€4,968) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)