Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.702 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,352 (€2,526) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,800 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (about 1 hour ago)