Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.376 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 27% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 20,608 (C$8,672) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)