Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.820 BRL / CAD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,021 (C$6,037) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 13,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)