Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.095 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,536 ($6,312) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)