Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.107 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 25,996 ($8,366) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (29 minutes ago)