Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,785 in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)