Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,760 in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨23,766 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,900 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Medellín costs COL$215,000 (about 1 hour ago)