Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,128 in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)