Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,226 in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)