Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.769 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 44% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,188 (€1,717) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,700 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (about 1 hour ago)