Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.522 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 40% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,796 (€1,945) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,300 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨55,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,800 (40 minutes ago)