Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.578 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 8% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 26,886 (元46,491) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 25,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)