Cost of living comparison between Changwon, South Korea and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00276 BRL / KRW
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,730 (₩1,716,521) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (44 minutes ago)