Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11322 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 18% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,200 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,629 (23,220 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)