Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08915 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 24% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,368 (26,557 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)