Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand vs Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11822 BRL / THB
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 17% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,821 (32,320 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)