Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48978 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,511 (元9,210) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)