Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.553 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 12% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,035 (元9,109) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)