Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48928 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 9% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,845 (元5,814) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)