Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05123 BRL / INR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 11% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,300 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,944 (₨57,471) in Chandigarh.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)