Cost of living in Chalcis, Greece compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.361 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chalcis (Greece) is 5% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 3,563 (€1,060) in Chalcis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)