Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03115 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 19% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,036 (₨65,364) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stoke-on-Trent costs £2.27 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)