Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18225 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,630 (Mex$ 14,432) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)