Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.221 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,207 ($5,653) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (40 minutes ago)