Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.275 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,387 ($5,309) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)