Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06212 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 13,335 (Php214,678) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)