Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.713 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 35% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,888 (€5,088) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 14,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (40 minutes ago)