Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.259 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 44% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 25,952 (€6,093) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 18,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (43 minutes ago)