Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,434 in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)