Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,443 in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)