Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,649 in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨16,264 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)