Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.358 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,109 (€2,778) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,700 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)