Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.181 BRL / XCD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 51% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,609 (EC$16,603) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 13,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (8 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)