Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.910 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,145 (€2,083) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,700 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (20 minutes ago)