Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.399 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,671 (€786) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)