Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.669 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,535 (€1,781) in Castellón de la Plana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,700 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (7 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (22 minutes ago)