Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2017.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 4,253 in Cascavel.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)