Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.679 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 38% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 21,497 (€5,843) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (41 minutes ago)