Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.364 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 30% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,345 (€3,287) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 11,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)