Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.742 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,332 (€1,692) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (42 minutes ago)