Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00108 BRL / COP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 12,531 (COL$11,645,164) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)