Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00107 BRL / COP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 12,978 (COL$12,122,788) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (26 minutes ago)