Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 307%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,217 prices entered by 363 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31797 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 86% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,801 (Bs 18,242) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Winnipeg costs C$454 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)