Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 300%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,358 prices entered by 367 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31154 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 84% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,606 (Bs 14,786) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)