Cost of living comparison between Caracas, Venezuela and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,927 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31629 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 91% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,787 (Bs 15,135) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)