Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 318%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,546 prices entered by 389 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33428 BRL / VEF *
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 92% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,069 (Bs 39,096) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,800 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (22 minutes ago)