Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,058 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28102 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 9% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,469 (R 62,163) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)