Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,633 in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)