Cost of living comparison between Campinas, Brazil and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016.
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,088 in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)