Cost of living comparison between Callao, Peru and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.937 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,359 (S/. 2,519) in Callao.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)