Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06463 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,504 (Php38,744) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)