Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06220 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 19% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,000 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,621 (Php26,066) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)