Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00506 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 47% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,686 (CH$3,495,708) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (31 minutes ago)