Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00471 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 42% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 23,074 (CH$4,895,478) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)