Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,970 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17198 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 51% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,602 (E£ 9,315) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)