Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,428 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17438 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 49% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 1,642 (E£ 9,419) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)