Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.280 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 30% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,288 ($4,356) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 11,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (about 2 hours ago)