Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.225 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 29% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,878 ($3,683) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 9,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)