Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.110 BRL / USD
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 25% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,678 ($5,042) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 12,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)