Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.826 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,390 (€3,761) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 11,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (33 minutes ago)