Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.012 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,642 (€4,398) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 13,000 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)