Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines vs Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07377 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,778 (Php64,767) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,400 in Ananindeua.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $21,845 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 57 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 70 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in London costs £2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)