Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07031 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,350 (Php76,098) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tripolis costs 5.000 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 2,999 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨30 (39 minutes ago)