Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07180 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,655 (Php78,755) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 3 hours ago)