Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06122 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,900 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 2,477 (Php40,454) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 100 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Changchun costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)