Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.702 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,487 (€2,292) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,200 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)