Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.386 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 16,250 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 15,637 (€4,618) in Cadiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)