Cost of living comparison between Cadiz, Spain and Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.388 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua you would need to make just about R$ 15,195 (€4,485) in Cadiz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)