Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.981 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,438 (€2,371) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,600 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)