Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14943 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,065 (Mex$ 27,205) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)