Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18225 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is about the same as in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,795 (Mex$ 48,262) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 8,500 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)