Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Ananindeua, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01854 BRL / AOA
Do you live in Ananindeua? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 15% more expensive than in Ananindeua (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,926 (966,798 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 15,625 in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)